Saturday, November 12, 2005

Nebraska-Kansas State prediction

A lack of Internet access in the pressbox at Kansas last week prevented us from posting our weekly pregame pick. Still, I'll own up to the fact that I had Nebraska winning in Lawrence. I'm now riding a two-game losing skid predicting Husker games.

Like the Huskers, I need a breakout game today. Being stubborn isn't always the best trait, but I'll stick with Nebraska again today over the Wildcats in a matchup of two struggling teams. If the Huskers are ever going show up, it's going to be today. It's Senior Day in Lincoln and the players have spent the past week listening to how bad they are and speculation about coach Bill Callahan's future.

Nebraska 17, Kansas State 10

Posted by Terry Douglass @ Saturday, November 12, 2005 ||

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


HuskersHQ BLogger Network

Previous Posts

Archives

Links